To become a Bombora Certified Agency (at the base level), firms must meet the following criteria:
1. Activate and measure impact of Bombora products
Demonstrate the ability to assess customer needs and administer Bombora’s full suite of products on an ongoing basis to tangibly improve end-customer experience.
2. Deep product understanding
Demonstrate a deep understanding of and ability to (independently) use Bombora’s full range of products: Company Surge® Analytics (and its integrations), Audience Solutions and Measurement.
3. Monthly revenue guarantee
Commit to a mutually-agreed minimum monthly spend with Bombora.
4. Actively commit to and drive in-market and PR activities
Commit to mutually-agreed activities and tactics to promote the use of Bombora’s products in-market.
5. Openly share results and feedback
Become a trusted partner to aid the improvement of and development of Bombora’s products by openly sharing results, internal and customer feedback.
The benefits of being a part of this program are:
– ‘Always on’ access to the best-in-breed B2B dataset available. Leapfrog other agencies and get the competitive edge when it comes to B2B targeting.
– Ability to go beyond ‘just’ media placement and be ‘in the conversation’. Driven by Account-Based Marketing, Intent data experts are in demand across the whole marketing and sales journey.
– Get an even larger slice of the B2B pie. Driving Intent data-driven strategy, will result in higher value for your customers. Resulting in more ‘always on’ budgets and activity.
– Unprecedented access to education about Bombora’s products. Receive training on all Bombora products and how to leverage them across several disciplines.