Bombora | Next Quarter
A Bombora-Powered Partner
Drive account growth through AI-based recommendations leveraging Bombora Company Surge® Intent data.Request a Demo
Next Quarter Overview
Next Quarter is a revenue intelligence platform native to Salesforce that improves sales productivity. Next Quarter simplifies the overall sales process using AI to predict which products and services to sell, when to sell them, and to whom.
As a Bombora-Powered partner, Next Quarter utilizes the Bombora Company Surge® database as a component of its White Space offering to recommend the next best product to sell, along with a guided path to uncover new growth opportunities.
Download Information Sheet
How does Next Quarter use Intent data?
- Analyze historical sales trends for similar accounts to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities using Company Surge® Intent with Next Quarter’s product recommendation AI.
- Create a pre-defined playbook of guided actions to convert product recommendations into sales opportunities.
- Identify and prioritize accounts actively looking for and evaluating solutions before the competition does.
What are the benefits of this?
- Give sales reps a line of sight into what products are most likely to sell based on Next Quarter’s proprietary AI-scoring engine combined with Intent data.
- Easily identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your accounts without ever leaving your Salesforce CRM.
- Perform scenario analysis of how “next best product” recommendations change based on similar customer groupings.
- Beat competition by engaging with prospects earlier in the buying process and reduce churn risk.
- Drive higher quality conversations knowing exactly what your customers or prospects are looking for.
“In a stable economy, outbound sales outreach is overlooked due to the incoming flow of prospects through marketing efforts. As markets change and budgets are cut, go-to-market teams have to be more proactive in their tactics, making outbound sales efforts a must. Lusha’s Intent capabilities pair our highly accurate prospect database with real-time buyer Intent data to make outbound efforts more effective and efficient, enabling teams to target relevant prospects at precisely the right time.”
Yoni Tserruya, co-founder and CEO of Lusha