What is the Quest for Sustainable Marketing competition?
Held during the SiriusDecisions Summit 2019 from May, 6 to 8, Bombora’s ‘Quest for Sustainable Marketing’ competition gives attendees the opportunity to learn how they can apply the principles of Sustainable Marketing to their sales and marketing strategies using Bombora partners.
How do I enter?
To be eligible for entry, the competition attendees will need to complete the following tasks:
- Collect an entry card from Bombora #SDSummit booth 909
- Visit three Bombora activation partners (listed below) across three different use cases (Events Management, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Digital Advertising, Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing and Data Science).
- Fill out the entry card with the full answer from each partner about how they help use Intent data to drive Sustainable Marketing.
- Take a photo of the completed entry card and email it, together with their contact details (Full name, company, contact number) to email@example.com.
Which Bombora partners are participating?
- DiscoverOrg (booth #812)
- Enlyft (booth #736)
- Everstring (booth #710)
- Integrate (booth #714)
- Lattice Engines (booth #208)
- Leadspace (booth #913)
- Rollworks (booth #814)
- Televerde (booth #1016)
- Terminus (booth #320)
- Triblio (booth #1030)
- Uberflip (booth #607)
What is the prize?
The winner will receive the following prizes valued at USD$2700:
- 3-night stay for two at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay, CA (must be redeemed over September 21- 24, 2019)
- $700 gift voucher that can be used for dinner at the hotel restaurant and spa services
- Two tickets for Bombora’s annual Intent Event at the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay, CA (September 23-24, 2019)
Entries will be drawn by COB Thursday, May 16 and the winner notified by email on Friday, May 17. The prize will be mailed to winners no later than one month after the event.