Bombora is looking for a self-motivated individual with strong organizational and relationship management skills. This position will play a critical role in managing Bombora’s cornerstone business process: data aggregation and product adoption. The Data Partnerships Manager will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing data analytics startup delivering game-changing products in the B2B marketing, online media, and advertising space, with great growth potential. This role will report to our SVP of Global Data Partnerships, Stephen Lilly, working closely with the Customer Success team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Own the partnership development process from prospect to contract close
- Coordinate post-contract implementation
- Work with the customer success team to facilitate rapid deployment and time to value with the adoption of Bombora resources
- Advise partners on GTM strategy, leveraging Bombora resources
- Produce monthly activity and opportunity projection reports
- Domestic and international travel as needed
Desired skills and experience
- 3-5 years experience in digital media, business development, or sales roles working with media or ad-tech firms
- Familiarity working with executive management in online advertising operations
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and publishing landscape a plus
- Outstanding computer skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Project management experience considered a plus as well as familiarity with project management lifecycle processes
Bombora is a global company headquartered in New York City, with offices in Reno and London. We have a startup atmosphere (e.g. casual work environment, in-office entertainment and snacks, regular team building social activities, an annual off-site in the Hamptons) and offer comprehensive benefits (e.g. flexible office hours, flexible leave, networking and career development). If you’re interested in applying for this role, please complete the form below attaching your cover letter and resume: