How do I get access to Visitor Insights?
Visitor Insights is a product that is available to customers by invitation only. If you’re interested in becoming a Visitor Insights customer, please reach out to your Bombora account representative for more information.
What insights are available in Visitor Insights?
Visitor Insights currently provides:
- Overall visitor engagement segmented by high, medium, and low percentages
- Overall visitor engagement compared to previous date ranges.
- Total companies, unique users, sessions and page views.
- Total companies, unique users, sessions and page views compared to previous date ranges.
- Engagement by company domain segmented by high, medium, and low.
- Unique users, sessions, and page views by company domain.
How can I use the insights from Visitor Insights?
There are several ways that you can get value from Visitor Insights.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing and account-based programs – Identify the companies engaging on your website to learn who you’re reaching and who you’re not with your marketing programs.
- Optimize website content – Learn if your content resonates with your target accounts and optimize content for higher engagement.
- Warm leads for sales – Turn anonymous website visitors into warm leads for sales to follow up on.
How many pages or websites can I track separately through Visitor Insights?
Visitor Insights allows you to view distinct insights for all traffic visiting your website, and an additional 4 pages or sections.
What factors are used to calculate engagement?
Bombora uses a proprietary algorithm to measure website engagement using several factors including:
- Dwell time – A measure of the time spent actively viewing a page or on the website.
- Scroll depth – The distance that a website visitor scrolls down the page in relation to the length of the page.
- Scroll velocity – The velocity at which a website visitor scrolls down the page.
- Time between scrolls – The length of time between scrolls.