Bombora is looking for an exceptional, customer-obsessed account management professional who wants to help our clients and partners do amazing things and extract tremendous ROI with the Bombora data products.
Not for the faint-hearted, the Customer Success Manager will be based in our New York City office or stationed remotely. Their responsibilities will range across the whole gamut of account management. It requires a process-driven self-starter, who has exceptional attention to detail. They should be able to take responsibility and run with projects from end-to-end. While Bombora is currently in a Sales/Success hybrid structure, the right candidate will have the opportunity to help set Bombora’s customer success processes and playbook across the entire department from the ground up.
This role will report to our VP of Sales and Success, Matthew Gingerich and work closely with the broader sales, marketing and partnership teams.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, startup environment, possesses a natural bent towards innovation, and obsessive service to our customers. They will be comfortable having strategic conversations with our customers, and act as a trusted advisor in their expanded use of Bombora’s data products.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ideating, driving adoption for, and documenting use of Bombora’s data products at customer accounts
- Building scaleable processes around customer outreach, customer user groups and product announcements
- Executing QBR’s to update key stakeholders on data use across teams and platforms for enterprise accounts
- Working with the sales team on renewals, upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Working closely with the Partnerships team to bring demand from Bombora customers into an ecosystem when it aligns with customer needs for data activation
Desired skills and experience
- A minimum of five years of experience in a role rooted in B2B sales and marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the B2B sales and marketing landscape as it relates to technologies, tactics, services and strategies
- Strong organizational and process orientation skills
- Collaborative and highly organized, detail and process oriented self–starter with the ability to influence cross-functionally
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- A team player that thrives by helping those around them succeed, internally and externally
Who is Bombora?
Bombora is a global company headquartered in New York City, with offices in Reno and London. We have a startup atmosphere (e.g. casual work environment, in-office entertainment and snacks, regular team building social activities, an annual off-site in the Hamptons) and offer comprehensive benefits (e.g. flexible office hours, flexible leave, networking and career development). If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send a cover letter with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.