Bombora is looking for a highly energetic and detailed professional who is customer-oriented and genuinely enthusiastic to help support its prospects, clients, agencies and partners.
A passionate and effective communicator, the Audience Development Manager will will act as a liaison between the customer and Bombora. In this role, responsiveness to inbound requests is critical. The Audience Development Manager must have empathy for the customers they support, be able to quickly identify and understand what their requirements are and work collaboratively with the multiple internal teams to deliver timely solution execution.
Not for the faint-hearted, the ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, often autonomous, constantly evolving startup environment and possesses a natural gift for engaging with clients and building relationships.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist in the strategic pre-sales approach, including RFI/RFP responses, campaign pricing, KPI metrics and planning recommendations
- Oversee successful campaign creation, implementation, maintenance and insights
- Improve data quality by collaborating with the sales, product and engineering teams to ensure products are structured in a way to produce optimal data delivery
- Support new and existing customer growth through in-person demos, client calls, conference attendance and consultation
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of best practices and standards for campaign setup and management to drive profitable margins and customer retention
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer data requests
- Manage ongoing partner integrations with occasional QBRs
- Proactively monitor segment performance, troubleshoot when necessary, identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Desired Skills and experience
- Experience in Digital Media Operations, Digital Ad Ops, Digital Trafficking, Account Management
- Proven customer-focused orientation (in a similar or related field) with the ability to adapt to different stakeholder styles and build strong relationships
- Methodical, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Quick learner and curious
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passion for B2B data considered a plus
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university, or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of digital advertising ecosystem including ad serving, DSP and DMP technologies. (BlueKai/Oracle Data Cloud, Eyeota, AppNexus, LiveRamp, Turn, DBM, MediaMath etc.) considered a plus.
Bombora is a global company headquartered in New York City, with offices in Reno and London. We have a startup atmosphere (e.g. casual work environment, in-office entertainment and snacks, regular team building social activities, an annual off-site in the Hamptons) and offer comprehensive benefits (e.g. flexible office hours, flexible leave, networking and career development).
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send a cover letter with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org